TOP 10 MENTORING BENEFITS
If are wondering what the value is of going through a homeschool mentoring program rather than just "doing it yourself", please consider the following points. Although you can certainly benefit from the manual on your own, you will gain SO much more from it by going through the chapters with a trusted friend/mentor or leader from your local homeschool support group! Being part of a "Titus 2" relationship benefits both the mentor and the mentored! Mentors and mentorees can
1. Establish valuable contacts and friendships.
2. Gain added topical insight on the various discussion points.
3. Experience accountability to work regularly through the various topics discussed.
4. Achieve greater spiritual growth occurs where "two or more are gathered".
5. Share resources among the group or with a mentor.
6. Give a consistent source of encouragement for those struggling moments.
7. Brainstorm ideas for curriculum and teaching methods.
8. Create a safe place for serious moments and discussions to be voiced.
9. Provide an environment for celebration when the "Aha" moments come.
10. Enable and equip moms to mentor someone else in the future!