When you engage in level two with Group Mentoring, you automatically receive one full year of TBH Premier Program membership! After the first year, this membership is available for annual renewal at only $29.99.
- FREE e-MANUAL UPDATES: - In an ongoing effort to keep the program current and relevant, Carol performs a major version overhaul at least every two years with ongoing edits occurring annually. To keep up-to-date with the latest version, be sure to keep your TBH Premier Program membership current!
- VIRTUAL CHAPTER CHATS: - Offered monthly, "Chapter Chats" encourages moms to "vote" on the topic they most wish to virtually discuss that month via our video conferencing tool. Monthly topic examples cover a myriad of topics like vision setting, learning styles, meal planning, money management, and transcripts, just to name a few. Periodic "Open Discussion" nights cover a broad mix of questions tailored to the attendees' needs. Open only to moms who have invested in the program using one of the options listed on this page and are current TBH Premier Members.
- REFRESHER SESSIONS: - Sometimes moms miss a session or two of their TBH Group Mentoring experience due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances and are unable to attend a make-up within the first year. As a TBH Premier Program member, moms who wish to make up missed sessions or even sit through a refresher on a topic they already covered are welcome to join. So, subject to space availability, TBH Premier Program members have an open invitation to attend refresher sessions.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK CONNECTIONS: - The easiest and most readily available way to connect with other moms in the program is to accept your invitation to our private Facebook group community. Even for moms meeting in weekly groups, this is an invaluable tool to connect any time of the day or night. In addition to the useful resources moms may access on our private Facebook page, the ability to regularly encourage other TBH moms, share ideas, and access many additional useful links is invaluable. See what other moms have to say about the program and contact Carol if you have purchased your manual but have not yet received an invitation to join this virtual community of homeschooling moms.
- EXTENDED ARTICLES, RESOURCES, AND TEMPLATES: - TBH Moms who maintain their TBH Premier Member status also have access to number of additional resources. While some of this exclusive content is housed within our Private Facebook group for moms to access, other tools are distributed directly from Carol to the TBH Premier Program moms. Examples include transcript templates, Carol's more extensive articles, supplemental chapter files, and printable tools including blank journal forms and appendices A, B, and C from The Balanced Homeschooler program.
- PUBLIC FACEBOOK CONNECTIONS: - We also maintain a public Facebook page so that moms may share articles, resources, and other TBH offerings with their homeschooling friends and acquaintances. Click The Balanced Homeschooler - Public for more information.
- HSLDA GROUP DISCOUNT PROGRAM: - As a TBH mom, your family is invited to join HSLDA at a discount! See HSLDA for more information about member benefits: http://www.hslda.org/join/protect.asp
Please note that TBH Premier Membership Programs are only available to moms who have previously invested in the program AND have also purchased TBH Group Mentoring Sessions.
For every active year of mentoring (i.e. at least one session per year), TBH Principal Mentor moms receive a TBH Premier Program membership for FREE as a "thank you" for their ministry!
Read more about becoming a TBH Principal Mentor mom!
TBH PREMIER PROGRAM (RENEWALS ONLY)
The first year of membership in our Premier Program is INCLUDED when moms purchase either the TBH hard copy or e-Manual format of the program PLUS the TBH Group Mentoring Sessions. In subsequent years, TBH moms may continue to receive the following benefits by renewing this annual membership.
For $29.99, this annual option INCLUDES the following: